Monday, October 11, 2010

The Ultimate in cocktail parties!

Hello!!! Welcome to the sister blog to My Ever Changing Moods!! This is where I will dance, sing, cook, bake, sip a cocktail, fuel with coffee and take you on a journey through my ever changing cooking moods, of sorts!!

Pamela In Kitchenland welcomes you to my take on the world of food and entertaining. I am not a follow the recipe kind of girl, I don't play by the rules in the kitchen, I am not going to post a step-by-step process of how to create a layer cake kind of girl. I like to tell of the essence of cooking, the essence of a recipe or, in other words, how Pamela In Kitchenland gets it done.

There should always be background music, strong coffee and good wine. These are essetials and the only rules of my kitchen.

Sit back, enjoy, and follow me through the rabbit hole....you'll never know what hit you!!

The background music, for today, is swinging cocktail music and what better cocktail party was there, in history, then Holly's wacky party from Breakfast At Tiffany's?

No comments:

Post a Comment